By Béatrice Duval, Jaap van den Herik, Stephane Loiseau, Joaquim Filipe
Read or Download Agents and Artificial Intelligence: 7th International Conference, ICAART 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, January 10-12, 2015, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Best international_1 books
As engineering fabrics and constructions frequently include a steel or metal alloy bonded to a ceramic, the consequent interface needs to be in a position to maintain mechanical forces with no failure. additionally they play a massive function in oxidation or aid of fabrics. The workshop on 'Bonding, constitution and Mechanical homes of Metal/Ceramic Interfaces' used to be held in January 1989 in the Acta/Scripta Metallurgica convention sequence.
Digital truth (VR) is a multidisciplinary zone of study geared toward interactive human–computer-mediated simulations of man-made environments. a tremendous point of VR-based structures is the stimulation of the human senses – frequently sight, sound, and contact – in this type of manner consumer feels a feeling of presence within the digital atmosphere.
- Motion in Games: Second International Workshop, MIG 2009, Zeist, The Netherlands, November 21-24, 2009. Proceedings
- Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems: The 12th International Symposium
- Digital Human Modeling. Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management: 5th International Conference, DHM 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014. Proceedings
- The Second Half Century of Rock Mechanics, Three Volume Set: 11th Congress of the International Society for Rock Mechanics, 3 VOLUMES + CD-ROM
- Channels and Channel Control Structures: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Hydraulic Design in Water Resources Engineering: Channels and Channel Control Structures, University of Southampton, April 1984
Extra info for Agents and Artificial Intelligence: 7th International Conference, ICAART 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, January 10-12, 2015, Revised Selected Papers
By leveraging the relationship between POMDP and BDI models, as discussed by , they devised an algorithm to extract BDI plans from optimal POMDP policies. The main diﬀerence to our work is that their policies are pre-generated and BDI-style rules are extracted for all contingencies. The advantage is that no (time-consuming) online plan/policy generation is necessary. The disadvantage of their approach is that all the BDI plans must be stores and every time the domain model changes, a new POMDP must be solved and the policy-to-BDIplan algorithm must be run.
The process of moving from speciﬁcation to testing using the JSXM tool is described in Sect. 6. Related work is presented in Sect. 7. Finally, Sect. 8 concludes the work and presents future work. Stream X-Machines for Agent Simulation Test Case Generation 2 39 The SXM Approach Developing a complex agent simulation is a challenging task, mainly due to the fact that the modeller has to consider all possible interactions between the modelled agent and the environment, and ensure that these are dealt with in the model.
18 G. Rens and T. Meyer 3. : A survey of partially observable Markov decision processes: theory, models, and algorithms. Manage. Sci. 28, 1–16 (1982) 4. : A survey of algorithmic methods for partially observed Markov decision processes. Ann. Oper. Res. 28, 47–66 (1991) 5. : Agent-centered search. Artif. Intell. Mag. 22, 109–131 (2001) 6. : Online planning algorithms for POMDPs. J. Artif. Intell. Res. (JAIR) 32, 663–704 (2008) 7. : The theory and practice of intention reconsideration. Exp. Theor.